Experienced board level marketer, with broad spectrum of marketing skill, from strategic brand management to revenue generation through ROI focused performance marketing activity, Lead Generation, SEO, Content / Email Marketing.
Currently I am Marketing and Innovation Director at Vacancysoft.
I am also the Managing Director of Larysa.Digital and Award-winning businesswoman. I won an award as the “Most Innovative Woman in the Recruitment Industry” at the European Business Awards 2017. To learn more about the story click here.
With a background in marketing and innovation, I have overall responsibility for the marketing mix including:
– Affiliate Marketing
– Brand building
– Content Marketing / PR / Social Media
– Digital / SEO
– Events / Sponsorships
I also am responsible for engaging with clients to identify potential new innovations that can add value.
Before that I held a position of Operations Director in the same company.
As Operations Director I was responsible for:
– Growing a team of three researchers to nearly twenty.
– Taking the business from only being able to service niche verticals to being a 360 solution.
– Increasing website coverage to 500,000+ URLs.
– Redesigning the data capture process to allow for three million units of information.
– Changing the way vacancy data is captured to enable ten times as many jobs to be published per hour.
– Organising a knowledge portal, so all team members would have online access to all business logic.
At the point that the UK roll out was completed, I handed over duties to colleagues to be able to focus on spearheading marketing for the business.